Sometimes, few application required allow_url_fopen need to be on. As allow_url_fopen is managed by PHP.ini, we don’t allow it globally. However, It can be changed from cPanel by following these steps:
- Login to cPanel
- Go to PHP Selector from Software Section.
- Now click on the Select PHP Version. On the next page, you will see the current PHP version, and if you see the current version is native PHP. You need to change the PHP version.
- The Current PHP version drop-down selects any other PHP version other than native. After selecting the PHP version, click on the “Set as current”
- Now click on the “Options” and you will see allow_url_fopen. By default, it’s enabled.
- That’s it! Now you will see it’s enabled in your application.